Where can you buy your ski pass?
The ski pass and mechanical passes can be purchased through various channels:
- General ticket office.
- Location: Plaza de Andalucía. Pradollano.
- Schedule: All days, from 08:00 to 16:30 hours
- Advance sales 16:30 to 21:45 Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and days prior to public holidays from December 5 and night skiing days.
- Automatic cash points, located at Andalucía square (close to general tickets offices), Parador chairlift and another one in front of Al-Andalus equipment hire.
- Travel agency. They will provide you an immediate agency voucher that you must submit to the General Tickets Office for removing your pack.
- Establishments and hotels authorized for sale stores delegate.
Conditions for using passes accepted and registered in Sierra Nevada Club and acquisition of services.
- The Pass is a Transport Document which gives the holder the right to use the facilities open to the public at the times and calendar and subject to the conditions established for participating in the defined activities.
- To access any mechanical ski lift on any date, the user must be a holder and carrier of a pass or ticket that is valid for that lift and that date.
- The purchase of a pass, the use of the facilities or membership of the Sierra Nevada Club entails knowing and accepting these Conditions for Using the Pass, the Specific Conditions, when applicable, the Regulations for Using the Mechanical Ski Lift Facilities approved by decision dated 17/12/84 issued by the Directorate General of Transport of the Regional Government of Andalusia (BOJA nº 120 of 29/12/84), the ATUDEM Regulations and the Regulations of the International Ski Federation (FIS), without reservation.
- The price of the pass includes compulsory insurance for passengers and V.A.T. and is set out in detail in the Official Prices and Specific Conditions, as applicable.
- The opening and closing dates for the season and opening and closing times of the ski lifts will be established in accordance with the weather conditions, operating conditions and commercial conditions of the resort, and the pricing blocks and dates foreseen and subject to conditional application are set out in the published calendars.
- The validity of the pass will be determined in accordance with the calendar in the Official Prices for the current season and the Specific Conditions when applicable.
- Seasonal pass and Family Seasonal Pass – can be used on any day of the current season.
- Low Season pass – can be used on any day of the current Season except the days defined as HIGH SEASON in the Official Prices calendar.
- Non-consecutive days pass – can be used on any day of the current Season for the number of days purchased.
- Consecutive days pass – can be used on the specific dates for which it is purchased.
- The pass can be purchased through different channels:
- In situ at the Official Ticket Offices of Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. at Sierra Nevada Ski and Mountain Resort.
- Online from the online Shopping Centre en www.sierranevada.es.
- Through a Travel Agent and subsequent exchange of the agent voucher at the Official Ticket Offices of Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A.
- In authorised delegated sale stores and establishments.
- To obtain a price or offer based on age or personal circumstances, it is necessary to hold, accredit or present documentation proving the right to that price or offer or to the ownership of the pass on request, such as an identity document, family book, disability certificate or any other document defined in the Specific Conditions.
- The data carrier in which the pass is recharged is the property of Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. and is issued for the use of the ski lifts in the Sierra Nevada ski and mountain resort with a specific validity. The holder should keep it safe and in the established cases, pay a deposit for using it which will be refunded at the end of the validity period on returning the data carrier in correct conditions. The type of carrier used and its decoration will depend on the operating and commercial decisions of Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A.
- The pass, purchased and activated in any carrier, is personal and non-transferable. It is a transport document that enables only one holder to use the ski lift facilities during the entire validity term. Use by a person other than the holder will lead to the withdrawal of the pass and the cancellation of the rights and services acquired, with no entitlement to a refund or to any compensation.
- Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. reserves the right of expulsion from the facilities or mechanical ski Lifts and from the Sierra Nevada Club, withdrawal of the pass and of all rights over the acquired products or services, without prejudice to any civil or criminal liability that could be incurred in addition, in the event of inadequate conduct, failure to heed the instructions given by its staff, insulting or assaulting other users or staff in the resort, and in general, for breach of the regulations governing the use of the facilities or the use of the pass or of the Sierra Nevada Club card and will authorise its staff to take such measures
- The interruption or limited use of ski slopes or lifts due to technical causes, weather conditions or any other cause does not grant the right to receive any reimbursement or compensation whatsoever.
- The practising of skiing or snowboarding involves being familiar with the activities and assuming the risks inherent to snow sports, if any, and explicitly exonerates Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. from any direct or indirect liability and users assume all personal or material risks and civil liability arising from exercising such activity.
- Ski lift users authorise Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. to process and store their personal data obtained in using the pass and the ski lifts or obtained from visual or telephone recordings which will be included in an electronic file owned by Cetursa Sierra Nevada, S.A. for the purpose of maintaining the contractual relationship and sending commercial offers. Holders of the pass in Sierra Nevada may exercise their rights of access, correct, cancel and if necessary, objection to the processing of their personal data by writing to Atención al Cliente (Customer Service), Edf. CETURSA, Pza de Andalucía 4, Sierra Nevada, 18196 Monachil (Granada), or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com..
- These Conditions for Using the Pass will be applied and interpreted in accordance with the Spanish law.
Regulations regarding refunds and exchanges of the pass:
- A used mechanical ski lift pass or ticket cannot be refunded, reimbursed in full or in part or subject to any compensation or indemnification whatsoever.
- Seasonal passes, Low Season passes and Non-Consecutive Day passes cannot be refunded, reimbursed or exchanged in full or in part, or extended in any case.
- Offers and promotional passes whose Specific Conditions are specifically “Non-refundable”, “Non-exchangeable” or “Non-extendible” will not be refunded, exchanged or extended in any case.
- The days not used in a Consecutive Days pass which are not subject to Specific Conditions not allowing exchange may be returned by exchange for use by the same person on another day before the end of the current season and after completing its use or within 15 days from the last day of validity enclosing the ski pass and the purchase/delivery receipt:
- - in person in the General Ticket Offices.
- - via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the relevant documentation.
- Sierra Nevada Club members can contact email@example.com from the registered e-mail account, indicating their membership number, the order number and the day on which they will use the unused day at least 48 hours in advance
- on the last day of validity after the end of its use and within a term of 15 days, presenting the pass and proof of purchase/delivery at the General Ticket Offices
- within a term of 15 days from the last day of validity, sending a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. attaching a photograph of the pass and proof of purchase/delivery.
- in the case of passes purchased through a Travel Agent, the General Ticket Offices can provide the customer with a letter accrediting non-use to request the Travel Agent for the respecive refund.
- in the case of non-opening of the resort, users have the option of a refund by re-rating the pass, i.e., the difference between the price paid and the price of the services used, based on the Official Prices (for intance, if a 5-day pass was purchased and due to non-opening on 1 day it was only used for 4 days, the difference between the 5-day pass and the 4-day pass will be refunded).
- in the case of a pass already refunded by exchange that is to be used on a date which, according to the calendar, has a higher price than the original one, this can be done by paying the difference between the nominal value expressed in the refund ticket and the price stipulated in the Official Prices, in the General Ticket Offices.
- Sierra Nevada Club members or their member profile manager will contact the Customer Service indicating the identity number or by sending an email to atencióncliente@cetursa.es from the e-mail account indicated in the member record.
Conditions for Using the Sierra Nevada Club card:
- The Sierra Nevada Club card is the property of Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. It is issued in the name of Sierra Nevada Club members and it is the carrier of the ski pass.
- Membership of the Sierra Nevada Club is voluntary and free of charge, and subject to knowing and accepting the Conditions for Using the Pass, the Conditions for Using the Sierra Nevada Club card and the Specific Conditions when applicable. The member or member profile manager should provide the requested personal details and vouch for the truthfulness of the data.
- Minors may be Sierra Nevada Club members and may or may not have a profile managed by another member, under the sole responsibility of their legal guardian.
- It is used by the holders as a carrier for the transport document or Pass or for other services, once the services have been acquired and activated in the card using any of the established methods.
- 10, 15, 20, 25 Day, Seasonal, Family Seasonal and Low Season passes are exclusive products for the Sierra Nevada Club members that hold the ski pass.
- Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. guarantees holders of the Seasonal and Family Seasonal Pass 120 days of use during the current winter season; in the event of not being able to offer the 120 days during the normal winter season, the number of days that is possible will be included until the 120 are completed from the opening to the public of the current season to 31 December 2015, with no extension, compensation or reimbursement whatsoever, in any case.
- Sierra Nevada Club card holders undertake to keep the card safe and make a proper use of it, and it will be replaced by Cetursa Sierra Nevada in the event of malfunction or breakage after three years from the date on which the card was printed.
- The reprinting and recharge of a Sierra Nevada Club card with the valid product remaining bears a cost of €10.00 and invalidates all previous associated cards.
- Holders who have purchased a Seasonal Pass and forgotten their Club Member card with this valid Season Pass service will be given a Courtesy Pass for the price of €7.00 per day; during the days when the Courtesy Pass is used, the forgotten Sierra Nevada Club card will be blocked and rendered useless.
Further information is available at www.sierrenevada.es or in the Customer Service Office of Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A.