Where can you buy your ski pass?
The ski pass and mechanical passes can be purchased through various channels:
- General ticket office.
- Location: Plaza de Andalucía. Pradollano.
- Schedule: All days, from 08:00 to 16:45 hours
- Advance sales 16:30 to 21:45 Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and days prior to public and night skiing days.
- Ticket Office at the Peñones parking: ´from 08.30 to 11.00 h. (linked to opening of the Virgen de las Nieves chairlift)
- Automatic cash points, located at Andalucía square (close to general tickets offices), Parador chairlift and another one in front of Al-Andalus equipment hire.
- Travel agency. They will provide you an immediate agency voucher that you must submit to the General Tickets Office for removing your pack.
- Establishments and hotels authorized for sale stores delegate.
Accepted on purchase of the ski pass or services and membership to Sierra Nevada Club.
1. The Ski-Pass and Tickets are a Transport Pass which gives the holder the right to use the facilities open to the public within the timetable, calendar days and conditions set for the practise of the outlined activities.
2. To access any mechanical lift on any date it is essential to be the holder and bearer of a ski pass or ticket valid for that lift and that date.
4. The price of the Ski Pass and Ticket includes the Mandatory Travel Insurance (S.O.V.) and Value-added Tax and is laid out in the Official Rates and Special Conditions when applicable. The 100% BONUS Fees must pay 5 €/day or 40 €/Long –term Ski Pass for Mandatory Travel Insurance(S.O.V.).
5. Minors must be always supervised by a responsible adult, appointed by their legal guardians.
6. The Opening and Closing dates of the Season, as well as the opening and closing times of the lifts, will be established in accordance with the Meteorological, Operative and Commercial Conditions of the Resort, with the provisional and conditional application rates and dates reflected in the published Calendars.
7. Disruptions, early closure or limited use of ski slopes or lifts, due to technical, meteorological or any other causes, do not give rise to any compensation or reimbursement rights.
8. The validity of the Ski Pass shall be determined by the Calendar in the Official Rates for the current season and in the Special Conditions when applicable.
- Season and Family Season Ski Pass for use on any day of the current season.
- Off-peak Season Pass – to be used on any day of the current season except the days defined as PEAK in the calendar of the Official Rates.
- Non-consecutive Days Ski Pass – to be used on any day of the number of days purchased. Consecutive Days Ski Pass – to be used for the specific dates acquired.
9. The Ski Pass can be acquired through different means:
- In person at the Official Ticket Office of Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. at the Sierra Nevada Ski and Mountain Resort. Remotely, at the online shop www.sierranevada.es.
- Via Travel Agencies and after exchanging Agency Vouchers in the Official Ticket Offices of Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. At Authorised Shops and Establishments.
10. To access any Rate or Offer for age, family unit or personal condition, it will be mandatory, upon request, to submit documents validating the right to said Rate or Offer, or the ownership of the Ski pass, such as ID, family record book, disability certificate or any other evidence of those mentioned in the Special Conditions.
11. The support on which the Pass is topped up is owned by Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. and is issued for use of the ski lifts of the Sierra Nevada Ski and Mountain Resort with a determined validity, and the owner must preserve it.
12. The acquired and activated Ski Pass, on any support, is personal and non-transferable in enabling the use of lifts solely and exclusively for one holder and bearer during the entire validity period. The use by any other person different than the holder will entail the removal of the ski pass and the cancellation of the rights and services acquired, without any rights of refunds or reimbursements.
13. Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. reserves the right to remove from the facilities and mechanical lifts, recall the Ski Pass, cancel the Sierra Nevada Club membership, withdraw all rights on products or services purchased, without prejudice to any corresponding civil or criminal liabilities which could also be incurred, in the event of improper or dangerous behaviour, failure to comply with the instructions given by personnel, insult or aggression of any kind to other users or workers and generally for non- compliance with the Rules of Use of the Facilities or of the Sierra Nevada Club Card, for which it authorises its staff.
14. Skiing or snowboarding, cycling or other designated activities entail a knowledge of the activity and an assumption of the risks inherent to the activity practiced, explicitly exempting Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. of any direct or indirect liability, so that the user assumes any personal, material or medical risks, as well as the Civil Responsibility and Health Costs resulting from that practise.
15. The user of the lifts authorizes Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. to process and store personal data, data on the use of the Ski Pass and the lifts or visual or telephone recordings that will be included in an automated Cetursa Sierra Nevada, S.A. file with the purpose of developing the contractual relationship and the transfer of commercial offers. The holder of the Pass in Sierra Nevada may access, change, cancel and, if necessary, oppose the processing of their personal data by writing to Atención al Cliente, Edf. CETURSA, Pza. de Andalucía 4, Sierra Nevada, 18196 Monachil (Granada), or to firstname.lastname@example.org in compliance with the Royal Decree-Law 5/2018 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Personal Data Protectio
Regulations regarding refunds and exchanges of the pass:
- Access to the Mechanical Lift involves the use of the Ski-Pass and it does not allow making changes or
- The nº of unused days of a 1 to 7 Consecutive Days Pass can be exchanged within the following 15 days and be used before the end of the current season by the same
- In case you acquire the Ski-Pass via a Travel Agency, you can opt for a non-use letter for your Travel Agency for the corresponding rate calculation.
- In case of Resort Closure, you can opt for a new rate calculation.
- Except for the case detailed in the previous point, in general you have no right to Refund, Reimbursement or Exchange, total or partial, compensation or reparation:
- Any Ski-Pass used in a day of Early Closure.
- Any Ski-Pass used for fewer days than those purchased.
- Offer or promotional Ski-Pass with Special Restricted Conditions.
- The Refund, when applicable, is the difference between what is paid and the price of what is used according to Official Rates (e.g. a 5-day pass and because of a closure day, the refund applied is the price difference between 5 days and 4 days).
- There are 15 days available after the last day of validity to submit the
Conditions of Use of Sierra Nevada Club Card:
- The Sierra Nevada Club Card is property of Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. and is issued under the names of the Members of the Sierra Nevada Club being the support for the Ski Pass or other
- Minors may be members of the Sierra Nevada Club and have a profile administered by another member or not, exclusively under the responsibility of their legal
- Passes for 10, 15, 20, 25 Days, Season, Season Family and Off-Peak Season are exclusive to Club Sierra Nevada
- The Sierra Nevada Club Card holder is committed to its custody and good use, and it shall be replaced by Cetursa Sierra Nevada in the case of failure or breakage three years after the date of printing the card.
CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS FORMS available for consumers or users who apply for them in the Customer Service Office, at Pza. Andalucía 4 Sierra Nevada.
VAT and Compulsory Travel Insurance are included in the Ski Pass price.
For more detailed information, visit www.sierranevada.es, call 958 70 80 90, or go to Customer Service Office.
CETURSA SIERRA NEVADA S.A Tax Identification Number: A-18005256; Pza. Andalucía, 4 18196 Sierra Nevada GRANADA. Registered at the Mercantil Registry of Granada in the Volume 556 of Holdings, Sheet 009, Page G-5298, Registration 71.