- The Sierra Nevada Club Card is owned by Cetursa Sierra Nevada S.A. and is issued on behalf of Sierra Nevada Club members being the support of the ski pass or other services.
- The membership of the Sierra Nevada Club is voluntary and free, being indispensable the knowledge and acceptance, of the conditions of use of the ski pass, the conditions of use of the Sierra Nevada Club Card and the particular conditions when applicable, the member or the administrator of the membership profile must, provide sufficient personal data and supporting documents, committing to the veracity of the same.
- Minors may be members of the Sierra Nevada Club and have a profile managed by another member or not, exclusively under the responsibility of their legal guardian.
- The 10, 15, 20, 25 day, Season, Family Season and Low Season ski passes are exclusive products for Sierra Nevada Club members.
- The holder of the Sierra Nevada Club card undertakes to custody of the same and to good use, being replaced by Cetursa Sierra Nevada in case of malfunction or breakage after three years from the date of printing of the card. If the date of printing of the card is less than 3 years, the customer will have to pay 10 euros for the reprinting service.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS SHEETS available to consumers or users who request them at the Customer Service Office, Plaza de Andalucía, 4 - Sierra Nevada.